Official White China Website

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Why were you not huge in the 80's.

pusuper

Went to see the greatest band in the world Big Country on 07/02/2012 at the Alhambra. I have to admit i had never heard of White China before but hell you guys can play.I was really impressed and will belooking out for any further gigs of yours.Why were you not huge in the 80's?

February 9, 2012 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

We've been asking ourselves the same question for 27 years haha. Hopefully future gigs coming along and possibly some further recordings. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Cheers, Jeff

February 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pusuper

Thanks for responding to the comment. Again thanks for a great night and hope to see you play soon.

February 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete Chambers

Glad you enjoyed it mate.....I doubt we'll be last on at the SECC any time soon...but if Oly Murs is headlining at the Castle next year who the feck knows...

February 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie M

Great to see the band back together after all this time.Any chance of a gig in Glasgow.Still have Smiles and Jokes and Real World on vinyl gathering dust in the loft!

May 6, 2012 at 7:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

Cheers Jamie, we are all enjoying playing together again and have 3 of the original members back in the band. We will be looking to gig all over Scotland in due course which will hopefully include Glasgow. As gigs develop CaL will be updating this site.

May 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jamie M

Thanks for the response Jeff.

May 16, 2012 at 6:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.