Official White China Website

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > cometh the hour....

Pete Chambers

cometh the fat bloke with the receding hairline... I am off to East End shortly for the game V Hamilton. We used to rehearse at East End back in the day and the club are on their uppers at the moment so time for a return visit methinks...besides, my mate Paul has got me into legends before the game and he reckons if I can drink my bodyweight in premium Belgian lager, the pars could pay their way out of administration and have enogh left to buy Messi...with a cheeky Rooney on the side. I've always liked a challenge - see you in a & e

April 6, 2013 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

Have you survived Pete ?

April 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete Chambers

Jeff at April 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Have you survived Pete ?

Absolutely! One of my more sober Saturdays actually....I was drinking that Stella for 4 year olds

April 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allister Girvin

Hello Pete,  I don't suppose you remember chatting to my mate and myself (from County Antrim), just after WC came offstage at Glasgow Nightmoves in Sept 1982 - We were over to see Big Country. ???

May 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pete Chambers

Allister Girvin at May 9, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hello Pete,  I don't suppose you remember chatting to my mate and myself (from County Antrim), just after WC came offstage at Glasgow Nightmoves in Sept 1982 - We were over to see Big Country. ???

I think I do actually....the name is certainly familiar, that was my first gig with the band. How are you doing these days? 

July 13, 2013 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Allister Girvin

I'm ok Pete. Still have the tape of the unreleased album and demos which you sent me. Wasn't it a shame about Stuart Adamson, and a real loss to the music world. I'd really like to hear the song 'Mistresses and Men' again, as I think WC played it that night in Glasgow in 1982. Maybe someone could upload it on 'YouTube' ?? Take care of yourself mate. I look forward to hearing some new songs. 

October 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.